At the Garden of Gethsemane (notice I have been embracing the curl - finally)
At Ephesus - one of my favorite places of the Turkey trip
Taylor tries so hard to plank - but he just can't do it. How will he ever fit in to today's modern day image of "cool"?
I'm liking the curly look. You look beautiful (as always). What's with the plank?? I think Taylor needs a little lesson on planking! Have you been taking some planking pics in the places you have been visiting?? Sorry I was a little out of it when you called (at 1:00 AM) last night. I am really glad you called though. Love you! (this is Mom using Kristie's comp, so it might not post correctly)
ReplyDeletepretty sure you weren't here which is why there's no pictures of you!! Looks like you are doing some cool stuff. I really like your hair.
ReplyDeletePS is Taylor wearing mandals? :)
Love it! Clark planked for you this past week on a pumpkin, I put it up on our blog, he and Taylor are pretty much twinsies. Have more fun and feel holy for me!
ReplyDelete