I did something crazy. K not that crazy. I bought an olive wood sculpture that was kind of on the expensive side. I won't go in to details. But here is what the original Greg Olsen painting looks like. And here is a picture of my sculpture...
Pretty huh? I love it but I still have to get over how much it costed. One day, I will forget about that. That's why I'm not going to say it on here.
Remember this picture?
Here is the real thing! Except I'm not flying... darn.
The Phoenician Tombs. Who knew they liked to be buried with their Cokes back in the day?
West J. Always lovely.
Dear Family, what if I got these for each of you (each sibling/family I mean, and mom)? They are about 6-7 inches tall. Your thoughts?
i like them. how much was yours?
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty, me likey!
ReplyDeletehaha i love it! looks so awesome.
ReplyDeleteHey, if you could add one to your families, I'll pay you for it!
ReplyDelete